Corporate Name: KURKO VISION, S.L.
Registered office: Calle Arces 36 (28935) Móstoles / Madrid
Tel. Customer Service: +34916012238
Domain name: www.kurkovision.com
Registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry 36907, folio 150, sheet M-660215
1.1 KURKO VISION, S.L. Responsible for the website, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well as informing all users of the website, regarding the data of the use of the site.
1.2 Any person who accesses this website and uses its services, or provides their data, assumes the role of user, agrees to observe and strictly comply with the provisions contained herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. .
1.3 These conditions require an indefinite period of validity and will be necessary for all contracts made through the provider’s website, until the publication of a new version.
1.4 The provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being an obligation to give prior notice or to notify users of modifications, meaning that publication on the provider’s website is sufficient.
1.5 In this sense, the periodic review of this legal notice is recommended.
1.6 The provider reserves the right to deny or restrict the use and / or access of a user’s website, in the event of non-compliance with these general conditions, without the right to receive any compensation or compensation for this fact.
2.- Identity of the parties.
2.1. On the one hand, the provider, identified above and on the other, the user, registered on the website and who will be responsible for the veracity of the personal data provided to the provider.
3.- User obligations
3.1 The user must be fully responsible for the confidential treatment and proper custody of the passwords available, avoiding access to them, by unauthorized third parties.
3.2 For the contracting of services offered through this web portal, a series of data is requested from the user. The purpose of the aforementioned request is to make this contract possible and to execute the contracted service under the proper conditions. In this regard, the user agrees that the data requested and declared is true, complete and accurate, and also agrees to notify the provider of any changes that affect them as soon as possible, to avoid the problems that may arise in the event that the provider has incorrect or outdated data.
4.1 The provider:
a) It is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party outside it.
b) It cannot guarantee that the use made of the website and its services is in accordance with the law, these general conditions, morality and public order; however, it will adopt the measures it considers appropriate at all times to comply with the provisions of current legislation.
c) It is not responsible for damages of any nature that may derive from the incorrect, illegitimate or unlawful use that the user makes of the website or the services and content offered.
d) It reserves the right to prevent the user from accessing and using the services of its web portals, at any time and without prior notice, in case of breach of the general and particular conditions of use and in case of acts contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs and public order.
e) It reserves the right to modify these general conditions at any time, respecting the rights acquired by users. Any modification will be notified to users, as soon as possible. The insertion of the new text in the general conditions of this web portal is considered notification of the modification to the user. The use of the web portal after the modification of the general conditions implies its acceptance by the user.
f) In no case will the provider be liable for moral damages, lost profits and / or any direct or indirect damages that the user may suffer.
g) From the client’s website it is possible to be redirected to content from third-party websites. Since the provider cannot always control the content entered by third parties on its websites, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, the provider states that it will proceed to the immediate removal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate removal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities the content in question.
h) This website has been reviewed and tested so that it works correctly. In principle, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the provider cannot rule out the possibility that circumstances may arise, such as programming errors, interruptions in the service to carry out maintenance tasks or events beyond its control, such as causes of force majeure, natural catastrophes, actions of hackers or crackers, strikes, or similar circumstances that make access to the website impossible. i) In any case, the user may not economically claim this interruption of service.
5.- Communication of incidents. In case you have any incident related to the service, you can contact us at email@example.com
6.- Intellectual and industrial property
6.1 These photographs and images are the exclusive and registered property of KURKO VISION, S.L. They cannot be used without written authorization from Kurko Vision S.L The purchase of Kurko Vision products does not grant any right to publish Kurko Vision’s copyrighted photographs on the internet.
6.2 The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization by the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers.
6.3 Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires prior written authorization from the provider. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
6.4 The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, the provider has express and prior authorization from them.
6.5 The user and / or visitor to the web portal agrees to respect these rights and, consequently, not to copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, publish, display or represent any of the aforementioned contents of the web portal by means other than those authorized by it for the purpose, or those that are legitimately used on the Internet and have been previously authorized, expressly and in writing by the provider. In addition, you agree not to do any other activity that could infringe the intellectual property rights of the provider, or of the users of the web portal.
6.6 To make any type of observation or comment, regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
7.- Safeguard clause.
7.1.- The possible invalidity or ineffectiveness of one or several clauses of these general conditions, due to any cause, will not determine the invalidity or ineffectiveness of its set, which will remain in force and effective for all other clauses.
8.- Legislation and jurisdiction
8.1.- The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up these Conditions of Use, as well as any matter related to the services of the Portal, will be Spanish law.
8.2.- For the resolution of any controversy that may arise during the use of the Portal and its services, the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the judges and courts of the user’s domicile, or whoever, in each case, establishes the regulations in procedural matter and / or consumers and users.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (“RGPD”) and its implementing regulations, KURKO VISION SL informs all users of the web www.kurkovision.com and orders.kurkovision.com (Web) about the treatment of your personal data, those provided during access and use of the Web and in your daily relationship with KURKO VISION SL
In general, for what purpose will we process your personal data?
- Address the request for information required through the “Contact” section of the Web.
- Enable the management of your online purchases. Order, shipping, etc.
- Manage the subscription regarding the sending of our Newsletter.
- Manage your comment in the MEDIA section.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
- To attend your comment through the “Media” section of the Web. The consent expressed from the request sent.
- To meet the request for information required through the “Contact” section of the Web. The consent expressed from the request sent.
- For the submission of information / newsletter, regarding KURKO VISION S.L. Your consent / 21.1 LSSI for sending electronic communications.
- For the management of your purchases. Contractual compliance and order form. How long will we keep your data for? In general, the data provided will be kept, for as long as necessary, for each of the purposes for which the data is intended. In any case during the legally established terms for it. During the period necessary to respond and carry out the corresponding internal follow-up of the suggestion or observation reported. Regarding the remission of commercial communications electronically, indefinitely, until you tell us otherwise.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In general, the communication of your data to third parties is not foreseen. The only communications that could be carried out would be those legally established or essential to meet your demands, requests or provision of services. Apart from the aforementioned, third parties, Data Processors, may have access to your data.
Where do we get your data?
The data that we are going to treat are those that you can provide us throughout our relationship.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data? As long as KURKO VISION S.L processes your personal data, you have the right to request:
- The interested party will have the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation of whether or not the data concerning him is being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment that is being carried out.
- The interested party will have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns him or that incomplete data be completed.
- The interested party will have the right to request the deletion of their personal data, in any case the deletion will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory standard.
Limitation of their treatment.
- The interested party will have the right to request the limitation regarding the treatment of their personal data Opposition to the treatment.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the treatment of their data. KURKO VISION S.L will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, imperative reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Right to the portability of your data.
- That is, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller. The aforementioned rights may be exercised by means of a written and signed request addressed to KURKO VISION S.L through the email address: email@example.com
What happens if I do not provide the requested data? The refusal to provide all identifying and contact data indicated as mandatory could mean the impossibility of accessing the service or responding to your requests.
Guardianship of the control authorities. In case you think it is appropriate, you can request the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection presenting the corresponding claim. www.agpd.es. C / Jorge Juan nº 6 28001 Madrid.
Security measures. KURKO VISION SL has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of personal data, and has installed all the technical means and measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided. to KURKO VISION SL However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.